In July In July, The Ninth Circuit threw out an appeal brought by the maker of video games EA Sports Madden nfl 24 Coins. The decision rejected the argument made by EA that the likeness of players were protected by the First Amendment and it will allow the appeal to proceed.

The Dryer plaintiffs are following that lawsuit closely. They're also monitoring another lawsuit which was filed by a large number members of the former Madden NFL 24 athletes over the issue of concussions.

"I believe there is an apparent connection in the atmosphere there," Dryer said of the two instances. "The Madden NFL 24 is being very cavalier and capricious at the concussion problem.

"There's an innate belief [in"the" Madden NFL 24of "we're looking for that, we're going to accept that.' There's an air of arrogance there."

Dryer is hoping that something will work out, that he as well as the other retired players reach a deal with Madden NFL 24 which will pay them directly for the use of their image as well as entrusting them with the rights to it.

"I often conduct businesses based on my character as actor and producer," Dryer said. "My persona is my profession. It's my identity. Every person has a name and each person has the right to take their brand in a direction that they prefer.

"I cannot steal someone else's model and use it to promote my own interests without having to contact and pay that person. What's the reason it's okay for the league to Madden 24 Coins Buy confiscate our rights without paying us anything?"